Usage of Storyboard Reference
1. First create 1 new storyboard name it anything you want(I named it `NewStoryboard`).
2. Place your View controller(or any View Controller) in `NewStoryboard`.
3. Give it a `Storyboard ID`(I have given `newVC`).
4. Switch back to your main storyboard.
5. Drag and drop `Storyboard Reference` control in this storyboard.
6. Select the `Storyboard Reference` control and select `Attributes Inspector`.
7. Select your new storyboard `NewStoryboard`.
8. Provide Reference ID as `newVC`(which you used in `NewStoryboard` storyboard).
9. Connect this `Storyboard Reference` via segue from ViewController. Now it will open this VC via segue without writing code. :)
Limitation of Storyboard reference:-
1. Storyboard references deployed to iOS 9, OS X 10.10, and watchOS 1.
2. It requires Xcode 7.
Post a Comment